Caribbean Shrimp Tacos make for a festive meal, complete with fresh seafood and seasonings to introduce you to a variety of bold flavors that will keep you coming back for more.
Serving Size: 6
Total Time: 25 mins.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Lawry’s Caribbean Jerk Marinade with Papaya Juice, divided
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Place shrimp in large resealable bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Meanwhile, mix coleslaw mix, mango, bell pepper and cilantro in large bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup marinade; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Brush 1 side of each tortilla with oil. Grill, oil-side down, over medium heat 2 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove tortillas; cover with towel to keep warm
Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Grill shrimp over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink
To serve, place 1/2 cup of the coleslaw mixture on each tortilla; top with shrimp. Serve with remaining coleslaw on the side.
As featured on Mccormick.com.