New destination-wide promotion supports local businesses and jobs offering extraordinary savings throughout Miami and the Beaches now until October 31
MIAMI, Sept. 20, 2017 — Miami and the Beaches is open for business following minimal impact from Hurricane Irma this past week. The destination’s tourism industry welcomes visitors with a new promotion launched today by the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) titled #MiamiNow. The unprecedented value-offer promotion runs through October 31 and unites six of the twelve beloved GMCVB Temptations Programs: Miami Spice, Miami Spa, Miami Hotel, Miami Attractions, Miami Museums and Shop Miami Month. The program offers a variety of deals, providing tremendous value on hotels, restaurants, spas, museums, attractions and shopping. While Miami and the Beaches tourism infrastructure remains intact, the GMCVB’s thoughts and prayers are with the communities severely impacted by the storm as they rebuild.
Savvy travelers and local residents have taken advantage of the destination’s monthly Miami Temptations special offers for years, and now the GMCVB is bringing back many of the program’s best offers to support and celebrate local businesses. There has never been a better time to visit, or better destination-wide savings.
- DINE: The much-loved Miami Spice Restaurant Month has been extended through October 31 with nearly 200 restaurants participating. Highlighting Greater Miami and The Beaches’ diverse and ever-evolving culinary scene, Miami Spice restaurants will continue offering reduced prices ($23 per person for lunch and brunch / $39 per person for dinner) in some of the hottest neighborhoods in town.
- STAY: Many hotels are extending special offers through October 31 as part of the #MiamiNow promotion. Hotels throughout the destination from Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Sunny Isles Beachand more are offering promotional rates and special amenity packages. A few of the hotel participants include: Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Coconut Grove and Bal Harbourproperties, Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, Marenas Beach Resort Sunny Isles Beach, The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables, EPIC Hotel, Four Season Hotel Miami and Mandarin Oriental Miami.
- PAMPER: Miami Spa Month is back! More than 25 spas are offering exclusive treatments at $109 and $139, with select spas offering treatments for $199.
- SHOP: Miami’s most popular malls, marketplaces, boutiques, restaurants and hotels will be offering incentives across different retailers.
- ARTS & ATTRACTIONS: Home to internationally renowned cultural institutions and art museums, many Miami and the Beaches attractions and museums are rolling out special Miami Now offers and buy-one-get-one-free admissions.
About The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is an independent accredited not-for-profit sales and marketing organization whose mission is to attract visitors to Greater Miami and the Beaches for leisure, business and conventions. For a vacation guide visit our website at www.MiamiandBeaches.com or call 1-888-76-Miami (US/Canadaonly) or 305-447-7777. To reach the GMCVB offices dial 305-539-3000. Meeting planners may call 1-800-933-8448 (US/Canada only) or 305-539-3071 or visit www.MiamiMeetings.com. To get further engaged with Miami and the Beaches, join the conversation by following us on our social media channels at Facebook.com/visitmiami, Twitter.com/miamiandbeaches, Instagram.com/miamiandbeaches and
About Miami Temptations Month
The Miami Temptations Program is a series of value and event driven promotions developed by the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB). The program takes a thematic focus on the best that Miami has to offer with monthly deals and special events. Temptations programs include: Miami Cruise Month (January), Miami Romance Month (February), Shop Miami Month (March), Miami Sports & Wellness Month (April), Miami Museum Month (May), Miami Film Month (June), Miami Hotel Months (June-September), Miami Spa Month (July-August), Miami Spice Restaurant Month (August-September), Miami Attractions Month (October), Miami Live Arts Month (November), and Miami Heritage Month (December). For more information on the Miami Temptations programs, please visit www.MiamiTemptations.com or e-mail Media@MiamiandBeaches.com. Facebook: @Visitmiami, Twitter: @MiamiandBeaches
SOURCE Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau