Rose Hall Great House & Garden Tour
Monday-Saturday From 9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Immerse yourself in the heritage of the island as your expert guide shares the story of this colonial ruin restored to its former majesty in the 1960’s. Learn about the lifestyle of the European bourgeoisie in the isles of the Caribbean in the Eighteenth Century. The tale of the Annee Palmer, the famed White Witch of Rose Hall is sure to delight. Beautiful tropical gardens and personalities will colour your experience with fun along the way!
- The Legend of Rose Hall
- Jamaica’s ONLY Haunted Night Tour
- Guided tour of the Rose Hall Great House
- Tours are conducted in English. However, scripts are available in over ten (10) languages.
- Historical Museum
- 18th Century Graveyard
- Bird Watching (Day & Garden Tour)
- Nature Walk (Day & Garden Tour)
- Shop at the Annee’s Treasure for authentic Jamaican arts and crafts
- Witches Brew Cocktail at Dungeon Bar
- Duration – 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Reservations are required for groups over 15.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos are allowed in the house