Rose Hall Great House Tours After Dark
Wednesday-Saturday From 6:00pm to 9:00pm
At night, Rose Hall is not for the faint of heart! Immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the 19th-century European bourgeoisie…but with a twist. You will come to know the true horrors of the “White Witch of Rose Hall”, Annee Palmer, and the many spirits that walk the halls of the Rose Hall Great House at night. Hear the spine-chilling historic tale of the notorious murders and feel the house come alive through an interactive tour set in the 19th century… Afterwards, steady your nerves with a ‘Witches Brew’ cocktail at the Dungeon Bar.
- The Legend of Rose Hall
- Jamaica’s ONLY Haunted Night Tour
- Guided tour of the Rose Hall Great House
- Tours are conducted in English. However, scripts are available in over ten (10) languages.
- Historical Museum
- 18th Century Graveyard
- Bird Watching (Day & Garden Tour)
- Nature Walk (Day & Garden Tour)
- Shop at the Annee’s Treasure for authentic Jamaican arts and crafts
- Witches Brew Cocktail at Dungeon Bar
- Duration – 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Reservations are required for groups over 15.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos are allowed in the house