FOR SOUTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY THAN EVER
THE FUN TAKES PLACE MARCH 14-31, 2013
MIAMI, FL – February 2013 – Now in its 62nd year, The Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition is offering fairgoers more deals and ways to save than ever, making it even more accessible to everyone in the South Florida. Taking place from March 14-31, 2013, the Youth Fair is also announcing this year’s entertainment line-up. Free entertainment is included with the price of admission and features:
- The Shangri-LA Chinese Acrobats in the E. Darwin Fuchs Pavilion
- The Zuzu African Acrobats at the Main Street Stage
- Royal Hanneford Circus with 5 new thrilling acts
- Show-Me Safari Pig Races
- Petting Zoo
- Strolling entertainment including: The House of Flying Cards street magicians, Rainbow Circusperformers and Tadpole & Katie the Clowns.
- Also for a limited schedule the NEW Jump, The Ultimate Dog Show (March 19-22 & March 25-28).
Special events and shows include:
Fridays Rock @ The Fair Presents:
- Friday, March 15th – Colombian teen pop artist Matt Hunter
- Friday, March 22nd – Dove Award-winning Christian band Newsboys ‘God’s Not Dead Tour’, with special guests Building 429 & All Things New
- Friday, March 29th – American pop punk band We Are The In Crowd
Saturdays LIVE @ The Fair Presents:
- Saturday, March 16th – Puerto Rican BMI & Billboard Reggaeton artist Gocho
- Saturday, March 23rd – DJ Irie & MMA Matches
- Saturday, March 30th – FCW wrestling with special WWE guest appearances.
VIP Tickets for the Fridays Rock and Saturdays LIVE Shows called the Ultimate LIVE! Experience packages are $49.99 and include:
- Meet & Greet and digital photo with artist following the concert (find your photo atfacebook.com/miamidadefair)
- VIP seat in the Ultimate LIVE! seating area
- Admission ticket to the Youth Fair
- 16 ride coupons
- Ultimate LIVE! Experience lanyard
- Quantities are limited
Upgrade to the VIP Ultimate LIVE! Experience PLUS for $64.99. The package includes all the perks of the Ultimate LIVE! Experience package PLUS the Midway Express Access, which gets you on the rides faster. Quantities are limited. SunDay FunDays A-LIVE @ The Fair Presents:
- Sunday, March 17th – Yo Gabba Gabba Meet & Greet
- Sunday, March 24th – Ron Magill & The Zoo Characters
- Sunday, March 31st– The NEW Disney’s Annual Pass Interactive Experience & Billboards #1 kids artist Kidz Bop LIVE in concert
- Plus other special family events from 12-5 p.m. on all three Sundays of the Youth Fair.
The Youth Fair wants to make it easy for everyone of all ages to come and experience everything it has to offer by creating amazing deals, including: Opening Day Offers (March 14, 2013)
- 50% off admission ($5 admission for adults) all day, no coupon necessary.
- Free admission with the purchase of an advance ticket.
- Free School Spirit Uniform Day (FREE Admission on Opening Day only for students wearing their uniform and presenting coupon. School ID may be required for high school Students.)
- FREE for active duty or retired U.S. military personnel and immediate family with military ID (up to 4 guests)
- FREE Seniors Day (62 + with ID)
$5 BEFORE 5 P.M. OFFERS
- $5 admission & $5 Fair Foods & Games Monday – Friday BEFORE FIVE (5 p.m.) at The Youth Fair.
- Coupons are available at participating Pollo Tropical locations and online. Visitwww.fairexpo.com and Sedano’s supermarkets for ways to save.
Seniors Day – Thursday, March 21st – FREE admission for Seniors (62+ with ID) This year’s Youth Fair features 100 thrilling rides, including the NEW Speed, Marc 3 and Air Raid, as well as those in KiddieLand and KiddleLand Too! Areas with a NEW train, 160 food vendors, 130 merchandise shots, 40,000 student and adult exhibits and 50 games. Ride Prices:
- P.O.P (Pay One Price) Unlimited Ride Pass – $25 (Mon. – Fri. only)
- NEW 10 Rides & Games Coupons – $12
- NEW 22 Rides & Games Coupons – $25
- NEW 55 Rides & Games Coupons – $60
- Single Ride & Games Coupon – $1.25
- Express Access Pass- $15 (Gets you on all the rides faster!)
The Youth Fair is located on Coral Way (SW 24th St.) at 112th Ave. Gates open on weekdays at 3 p.m., Saturdays & Sundays at 12 p.m. and at 12 p.m. during Spring Break, which takes place March 22 – 29, 2013. General admission $10 and FREE admission for children 5 years and younger. Admission for active duty and retired military personnel $5 during weekdays (with military ID). Parking is always FREE! Preferred parking is available for $15 per vehicle. Space is limited.
# # #